We welcome Ph.D. proposals to the 2022 Asepuc Doctoral Colloquium.
This Doctoral Colloquium provides a platform for doctoral students to present their research on accounting topics including (but not limited to) Auditing; Accounting Education; Financial Analysis; Financial Reporting; Accounting and Governance; History; Interdisciplinary/Critical; Accounting and Information Systems; Management Accounting; Public Sector Accounting & Not-For Profit Accounting; Social and Environmental Accounting & Ethical Issues in Accounting; Taxation. The Doctoral offers doctoral students an opportunity to present, discuss, receive feedback, and exchange comments and views in an inspiring academic community of fellow Spanish and International Ph.D. students and experienced researchers.
The Doctoral will take place in Osuna (Sevilla) the afternoon 7 th June and morning 8th June. Transport from Osuna to Sevilla to attend the Conference (8-10 June) will be provided by the organization. For those students who submit a proposal and are accepted for presentation, the committee will provide free accommodation.
The research proposals should typically include the following structure:
• Introduction/problem statement/definition.
• Brief literature review. • Conceptual development.
• Proposed methodology.
• Outcome/anticipated results.
Both early-stage phD and more advanced projects are welcome. Doctoral students in very early stages, who have not yet developed a proposal, are also welcome and encouraged to attend.
Panel of professors:
• Bernardino Benito. Editor of Spanish Accounting Review. University of Murcia
• Emma Garcia Meca. Associate Editor of Spanish Accounting Review. Technical University of Cartagena
• Helena Isidro. Instituto Universitario de Lisboa (EAA guest)
• Carlos Larrinaga. Editor of European Accounting Review. University of Burgos
• Amedeo Pugliese. Former editor Corporate Governance International Review. University of Padova and Universidad Pompeu Fabra
• Submission deadline: 30 April 2022
• Notification acceptance: 7 May 2022
• Submission accepted proposal deadline: 30 may 2022
Benefits for selected doctoral students:
a) Two (2) years of free EAA membership, providing free access to the EAA journals and to the entire EAAARC website (value: 120€);
b) Reduction of 250€ on the EAA Congress fee if applicable (not combinable with the 200€ discount to first-time PhD student registration).
c) EAA PhD Forum: The mentioned doctoral students of ASEPUC are entitled to attend the EAA PhD Forum of the year following;
d) Participation in the PhD Mentoring Initiative of the EAA's Accounting Research Center (ARC). PMI aims to provide doctoral students with feedback from European experts in the various areas of accounting. PMI works like a peer review system for a scientific journal, with the inherent confidentiality of projects. More information at https://arc.eaa-online.org/peer-mentoring-initiative.
Two PhD students will be chosen by the scientific committee to receive the above EAA benefits.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions.